HOW CAN I HELP?
Volunteers are a vital part of all that goes on at Amazing Place. We are grateful for the time, talents and skills volunteers provide to enhance our Day Program and the operations of our center. We also appreciate the important role volunteers play in promoting our mission out in the community.
Currently, we are not able to accept new volunteers due to COVID-19. We are hopeful to be able to accept new volunteer applications in fall 2020.
Typically, our areas of greatest need are:
- Lead a Bible Study every other week (Mondays, 1pm – 2pm; additional volunteers occasionally needed on other days)
- Help in our kitchen one day per week (Tuesdays or Thursdays, 9am – 1pm)
- Art Teacher (One day per week, class times vary)
- Front Desk support (Mondays, 11am – 12pm; or Fridays, 11am – 12pm)
- Assist with Day Programs (Daily, 3pm – 5pm)
- Coffee Talk (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8am – 9:30am; additional volunteers frequently needed on other days)
If you are interested in hearing more about our volunteer opportunities, please email our Director of Volunteer Services, Susie Howard, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
Check out our STARS Program page to learn more about the opportunities we have for you during Summer 2021. If you have any additional questions about volunteering with Amazing Place, please email our Director of Volunteer Services, Susie Howard, at email@example.com.