HOW CAN I HELP?
Volunteers are a vital part of all that goes on at Amazing Place. We are grateful for the time, talents and skills volunteers provide to enhance our Day Program and the operations of our center. We also appreciate the important role volunteers play in promoting our mission out in the community.
Currently, our areas of greatest need are:
- Lead a Bible Study one day per week (Mondays, 1pm – 2pm; additional volunteers occasionally needed on other days)
- Help in our kitchen one day per week (Mondays or Wednesdays, 9am – 1pm)
- Art Teacher (One day per week, class times vary)
- Front Desk support (Fridays, 11am – 12pm; or Thursdays, 8am – 9:30am)
- Assist with Day Programs (Wednesdays, 3pm – 5pm; Thursdays, 9am – 12pm; or Fridays, 9am – 12pm, 1pm – 3pm, and 3pm – 5pm)
- Coffee Talk (Mondays, 8am – 9:30am; additional volunteers frequently needed on other days)
- Provide administrative support for our team of nurses (flexible schedule)
If you are interested in hearing more about our current volunteer opportunities, please email our Director of Volunteer Services, Susie Howard, at email@example.com.
ARE YOU A STUDENT?
Check out our STARS Program page to learn more about the opportunities we have for you during Summer 2020. If you have any additional questions about volunteering with Amazing Place, please email our Director of Volunteer Services, Susie Howard, at firstname.lastname@example.org.