ON-SITE NURSING CARE
The Amazing Place nursing team consists of the Health Services Director (RN) and several support program nurses (RNs), ensuring a nurse is on site eight hours daily. The clinic consists of an assessment room and a 4-bed observation/treatment room.
Some of the routine wellness services provided by the clinic include:
- Ongoing participant assessment for mental and functional status changes
- Monthly monitoring of weight, blood pressure and adherence to special diets
- Observe changes in a participant’s health and provide first aid as needed
- Providing caregiver consultation, emotional support and education
- Daily medication administration with a physician’s written orders
- Delivering monthly health and wellness education to our participants
- Hosting annual flu immunization, vision and bone density screening
Ready to enroll in our Day Program?